Friday 6 December 2013

Framelit dies from stampin up

Thankyou to Tenealle Williams for this fabulous way of using the circle framelit die from Stampin' Up! I used this card for my class last night and it is alot more complicated than it looks! I've increased the length of the framelit card by allowing the end to go over the top of the framelit rather than underneath.  The total length of my card is 10 3/4 inches by 5.5 inches wide.  I absolutely love the end result though and it was definitely a hit with the class.  It's a great one to give away to a very special person as it is personalised with a photo, making it extra special.
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! What a cute photo of your little guy. Teneale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tenealle, i hope you don't mind me using your idea! I love seeing your creative ideas and get much inspiration from them! Carli :)

      Delete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes