Tuesday 21 January 2014

saleabration birthday

 
I love how this tag turned out! The layer upon layer gives it a lot of texture. Firstly I took a rectangular piece of crumb cake card and cut the two top corners off to form a tag. I stamped the dictionary stamp lightly with crumb cake ink on the cardstock. Next I used the ex libris stamp and crisp cantaloupe ink. I used the gorgeous grunge set to randomly stamp ink splatters in crumb cake ink. I sponged the edges with crumb cake and sprayed the entire tag with white spray and finally stamped the birthday stamp from the new salebration set. I punched a hole in the top of the card and threaded through a piece of hessian ribbon and tied it off with a piece of crisp cantaloupe twine (also saleabration)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes