Thursday 2 January 2014

Punch Board gift box with cards


 
I'm going to make a massive call here but I believe the Envelope Punch Board is one of Stampin Up's most affordable and versitile products. At only $31.95 you can make 66 different size envelopes and an unlimited number of boxes and projects.  I've been seeing 100's of ideas popping up on pinterest over the last few months!
 
The project I am featuring here is also a class I'm running this month.  It features the Sweet Sorbet dsp that is available to demonstrators only this month and to everyone else during  saleabration beginning January 28th. The few products this year are divine!
 
This gift box uses a piece of card 8x8 inches and fits 3 4x4 cards and 3 vellum envelopes.  The box is scored on the 3.5 inch mark and then again on the 4.5 inch mark on all four edges. I have rounded the edges and glued it together and then embellished it as seen.
 
For the vellum envelopes I have used a piece of vellum measuring 6 7/8 x 6 7/8 and scored it at the 3.5 inch mark.
To find out how to purchase the envelope punch board click Here
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes