Thursday 19 September 2013

elegent butterfly

 
I love the new silver and gold (132622) foil sheets Stampin Up have bought out. They really lift a card and make it look extra special. Here I have simply punched out a circle using my 6.4cm circle punch (120906) and layered a rectangle piece of embossed vellum behind it. I then punched out a butterfly (127526) embossed it and then sewed it on top of the gold circle. I've used a large rhinestone basic jewel in the centre of the butterfly (129324) and used some smaller rhinestones on the gold circle. To achieve the white powder background it's a new trick I've learnt and you simply rub your white inkpad (101731) on an embossing folder before running it through the bigshot. I hope I've given you some inspiration with this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes