Friday 14 February 2014

Better late than never!

This past month has been incredibly stressful with a combination of moving house and renovating our new house. I feel I'm struggling to keep on top of anything thus why I'm a day late posting my valentines card... but hey as they say....better late than never!

This crisp cantaloupe card has been embossed with the beautifully baroque embossing folder and rubbed with white ink using a spongue.  It has a strip of vellum I have stamped with a dot background stamp (non stampin up) with versamark, sprinkled with heat and stick powder and then gold embossing powder.  On top is a piece of crisp cantaloupe stamped with the new flowerful heart and embossed in white.  I have sponged over this with crisp cantaloupe to make it stand out a little more.  I have stuck this on a piece of gold foil card and lastly  embossed another a strip of gold foil card with the sentiment always and forever in white.  This sentiment is from the set 'this day forward.'

Happy valentines day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes