Wednesday 26 March 2014

So happy

 
 
The colours in this card make me so happy!
 
The base of this layout is from the watercolour wonder dsp. I then cut a piece of calypso coral card stock measuring 1 x 5.5 inches and spritzed it with some white spray.  I placed this on top of a piece of gold fancy foil designer vellum measuring 2x5 inches. On top of this is a piece of whisper white card stock that I have cut using the Deco labels collection die. On this piece of card I stamped the happy watercolour paint splash in calypso coal and then the sentiment in stayz on black ink in the centre of the paint splash and the flower I stamped twice on the right hand side just hanging over the page. Using my blender pens I coloured the flower with crushed curry with a darker colour in the middle working to a lighter for the outer petals. 
 
I finished the layout off with a small yellow bow using some summer star fruit twine and adding some gold sequins from the gold sequin trim which is a very cheap way of embellishing your cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes