Friday 29 May 2015

from this day forward


This was one of the cards that featured in my last class.
I love the way pink and gold go together. They are very classic & elegant colours so I thought it was totally appropriate that they go on this wedding card.

The stamp set I've used for the main sentiment is 'For the New Two'. I was delighted to see it's been carried into the new catalogue as it my very favorite wedding set!


This card is full of texture and layers (exactly the way I like my cards!) I've used a page from an old book some black and white stripped paper, a piece of crisp cantaloupe cut into a tag with the "&" die cut out. To finish it off I added a piece of vellum that I embossed the sentiment in gold and sewed it onto the card. Of course it features ribbons and pegs too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes